Navratri 2023 is just in a few weeks, and what better way to celebrate it than with Garba? This year, The Laxmi Vilas Palace, popularly referred to as LVP is organizing Garba this year. Garba is a heritage dance form and is extremely famous in Gujarat.
Thus, if you want to know about the LVP karma pass booking price, venue, and date, you can register yourself via the official website. To understand better about LVP Garba better, make sure to read the blog till the end. A number of renowned singers such as Falguni Pathak, Atul Purohit, etc will be performing live in this year’s Garba event in Vadodara at LVP.
LVP Garba 2023 Tickets & Dress Code
This year, the dress code for LVP garba has been kept as Chaniya Choli. Therefore, this dress code needs to be followed by everyone who will attend the event. One of the best parts about the dress code is that the best-dressed participant will also be getting a prize from the organizers.
The LVP Garba will be organized in the Laxmi Vilas Palace by Shri Maharani Chimnabai Shree Udhyog. All the interested people can visit the venue to celebrate the Garba festival during Navratri.
The LVP garba pass price will vary, with respect to the different categories of people joining in.
|₹2500/- to ₹3000/-
The above-mentioned are the prices of the tickets as per the different categories. You can easily avail your tickets as per your requirements.
LVP Garba Pass Registration
Below are the few steps that can be considered for registering yourself online for the LVP Garba event 2023.
- Visit the official website.
- Select Laxmi Vilas Palace Garba on the home page.
- Select the category and price of the passes you want.
- Complete your registration providing all the necessary details and make a payment online.
You can avail your Garba passes as soon as you make the final payment.
Points to Remember: LVP Garba 2023 Passes
Below mentioned are a few points that you need to remember before you join the event.
- You need to have a Government ID proof when you fill out the form.
- You are required to show the ID proof while collecting the smart card, i.e. Election card, Aadhar card.
- The Laxmi Vilas Palace is not responsible for any kind of injury or damage occurring to the attendees.
- It is necessary for the participants to wear smart cards throughout, to prove registration.
- If any participant is found consuming alcohol, the Garba pass will be confiscated and no refund will be provided to that participant.
- The event timings of LVP will be decided as per the government guidelines.
What are you waiting for? Grab your event passes at the earliest and get excited to be a part of LVP Garba night and enjoy it to the fullest.